Put the watermelon pieces and strawberry pieces and sugar into a blender.Blend well.Strain and pour into a glass and serve immediately.Add ice if u want.
Try this juice in summer when both fruits are at their peak of ripeness and sweetness.
Fresh Chicken-1kg (with bone)
Kashmiri chilly paste-4tbsp
Green chilly-8 slits
Ginger paste -1tbsp
Salkkara Payyoli Kozhi Porichathu
- In a bowl add water along with salt and 2tbsp of curd and mix well..
- Soak chicken in this water for minimum 30 minutes ..
- This process will help the chicken to maintain its juicy texture even after frying ..
- In a bowl add chilli paste ,ginger paste ,vinegar ,salt, meat masala ,curry leaves ,1tsp coconut oil ,6-7 green chilli.
- Mix well ..
- Then marinate the chicken pieces and keep in the fridge for minimum 2 hours ..
- Mix 1 tbsp of Kashmiri chilli paste and pinch of salt in to 3 tbsp of grated coconut .. keep aside ..
- Heat oil ,deep fry the chicken pieces.
- Remove from the oil and keep them in a strainer ..
- Then strain the same oil or u can use new oil for frying the coconut ..
- Remove from the fire when it is crispy.
- Drain well and transfer in to a kitchen tissue first and then to the serving plate .
Calicut Paragon Payyoli Kozhi Porichathu
Courtesy : Asianet Food path