Kashmiri chilly powder-2tbsp
Green chilly-4 slits
- Mix chicken pieces(medium sized) with vinegar ,crushed ginger and salt for half an hour in refrigerator .
- Make a fine paste of chilly powder,turmeric powder and meat masala by adding enough water.
- After half an hour take out the chicken and marinate with 3/4 of the masala paste and keep aside for another half an hour.
- Add the rest of the masala paste to the grated coconut and mix well..
- Add salt also ..Keep aside
- Heat oil ,deep fry the chicken pieces.
- When the chicken is 3/4 th done add the masala coconut mix to the chicken followed by curry leaves and green chilly to the oil and fry.
- Remove from the fir when it is crispy.
- Drain well and transfer in to a kitchen tissue first and then to the serving plate .
Courtesy : Asianet Food path
For ur reference giving the link